Drop off and Collection Arrangement from September 2020, adhering to Covid-19 government guidance.
The main school gate will be locked until 8:30am. Could parents please refrain from arriving earlier than this time to avoid queues building.
Can we please ask that parents with younger siblings drop off at the youngest sibling time with the exception of parents in Reception (2020) who will still need to adhere to the Reception time set and may need to drop off their older child and then return to school with their Reception child at 9:00am.
· Years 5 and 6 arrive between 8:30-8:40am enter the school with the children making their own way to their classrooms.
· Year 4 arrive between 8:40-8:50am enter the school with children making their own way to their classrooms.
· Year 3 arrive between 8:30-8:40am enter the school with children making their own way to their classroooms.
· Years 1 and 2 arrive between 8:50-9:00am and line up on the main school playground.
· Reception arrive at 9:00am and line up on the main school playground.
Collection times also need to be staggered in order to adhere fully to Government guidance- thank you for your co-operation with this.
· Reception at 3:00pm
· Years 1 and 2 at 3:10pm- collected from the school playground.
· Years 3 and 4 at 3:20pm collected from the school playground
· Years 5 and 6 at 3:30pm collected from the school playground.
Parents who have children in different year groups should leave the school site after collecting their first child and then queue again at their designated times to collect their other children, this is because it is very important for the safety of all that we don't have people waiting on the playground.