Otford Primary School: Uniform 2019/20
Please label everything clearly and ensure that your child brings the minimum items into school, as each class only has limited space. For lost property please enquire at the School Office.
Uniform (may be worn all year round) Years 1 – 6
· Navy “V” neck cotton jumper or “V” neck cardigan with Otford school crest, available from PMG Schoolwear our school supplier.
· (Girls) Grey skirt or pinafore.
· (Boys) Grey trousers/shorts.
· Plain white shirt (short or long sleeved) or blouse with a standard pointed collar suitable to wear with a tie.
· Navy and royal blue stripe school tie (for both boys and girls)
elasticated for years 1 – 3
standard for years 4 – 6
· Sensible flat black school shoes not boots or trainer-like shoes.
· Socks – grey, girls should be below the knee or grey tights.
· School Book bag available from PMG Schoolwear. (Years R – 2)
· Optional School backpack available from PMG Schoolwear or of a plain design preferably mainly navy.
· School coat available form PMG Schoolwear or a coat in navy or a plain dark colour.
· Hat – plain coloured summer hat (baseball type or legionnaires) in school colours.
As above, but a school logo embroidered white polo shirt should be worn instead of a shirt or blouse and tie. This is to support children as they move towards dressing and undressing for PE in line with the Early Years Curriculum.
Summer Uniform – Terms 5 & 6
· Navy and white gingham dress worn with white ankle socks.
· Plain white short sleeved shirt or blouse (without a tie and the top button undone) with or without a school jumper.
PE Uniform Indoor
· Royal Blue PE shorts also available from PMG Schoolwear or skorts.
· White School T-Shirt with emblem available from PMG Schoolwear.
· White socks
· Black elasticated plimsolls.
· School Drawstring PE Bag available from PMG Schoolwear.
PE Uniform Outdoor – Years 1 – 6
A dark coloured, plain tracksuit.
Trainers for outdoor wear.
Please ensure that your child’s PE equipment is in school at all times, as teachers occasionally have to change their timetable.
Hair should be a natural colour and kept tidy. Long hair should be secured, hair bobbles or slides may be worn but in navy blue only.
The only permissible items of jewellery are one pair of stud earrings. Earrings must be removed or covered with tape or plasters brought from home for PE, games or dance sessions.
School Uniform Ordering Information.
You can now order and pay for school uniform online from PMG Schoolwear by following the link on our school website www.otford.kent.sch.uk or alternatively visit https://pmgschoolwear.co.uk/school/OtfordPrimarySchool Simply go to the website address, then select ‘Find My School’ and follow the order instructions.
Other ordering information including sizes, delivery information and the returns procedure is also available online.